CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

***Music Room***










Yung L.A.
ft. Ricco Barrino
"Futuristic Love" (Elroy)
Interscope/Geffen Records




This is the new single from Yung L.A., known for his guest spot on "Ain't I" with T.I. , and features Ricco Barrino, Fantasia's Brother. I Heard this song for the time on my drive home from work today and thought the hook was pretty catchy, which is basically its point, and the background track was tight. I then started listening to the lyrics closely and noticed they continued to say "I wanna Elroy you" and thought it was kinda strange. It wasn't until I heard the title of the song that I realized that 'Elroy' was a reference to the cartoon character on the Jetson's, hence the title 'Futuristic Love'. With L.A.'s new ATL (Shawty Lo) sound and Ricco going into K-Ci (his cousin) modes at times, overall I think the song serves its purpose.

0 comments: