CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Obama's first 100.....


Today was the mark of President Obama's 100th day in the Oval Office, and people are already soooo negative. So, not to entertain them, I'll push forward. Considering the amount of time Obama has been in office and the shape the country was in when he took office, he seems on point to me. People have to understand that change is not an overnight thing, it takes time. You first have to draw up a plan and review carefully before putting it in action, I mean it is a Country he's running. Maybe people are just intimidated by him, that's cool, but is it fair to say "he's own the track to being the worst President ever", when we just dealt with Bush for 8 years. I mean isn't Bush part of the blame for the situation we're currently in? I don't really feel the need to go through everything Obama has or has not done up until this point, all I ask is can the man have at least 2 years in office, before trying to take away the position we put him in ?!?!?!

0 comments: