CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

***Music Room***

HOTTEST SONGS OF THE SUMMER 2009

OK Montgomery the results are finally in (actually i've had them for about a week now) and you have spoken. I was very pleased with the feedback I received, and seeing how different peoples taste really are, so thank you to everyone who participated. I recieved everything from Mariah, Mario, Black Eyed Peas, Raphael Shaadiq to Taylor Swift. A few songs were a given, but a couple were a shocker to me, not that i don't listen to them I just didn't know other people were feeling them as well. So without further ado here's the results!


1) EGO.....BEYONCE







2)BEST I EVER HAD....DRAKE






3) BLAME IT.....JAMIE FOXX






4) PRETTY WINGS......MAXWELL






5) KNOCK U DOWN...KERI HILSON






6) HALLE BERRY.....HURRICANE CHRIS
7) BREAK UP.............MARIO
8) TRUST...................KEYSHIA COLE ft. MONICA
9) THROW IT IN THE BAG.......FABOLOUS
10) SUCCESSFUL.......DRAKE ft. TREY SONGZ

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, it could not have been a better TOP 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!